Pitt Theatre Showtimes
How does the schedule work?
What's the Soonest you'll know about _____ Movie
- Usually we know about 1-2 weeks ahead what's coming.
- Occasionally a movie may do so well (or poorly) that a sudden change is required. We encourage you to stay up to date with us here, and see the films early in their run to not miss anything.
- Sometimes we know sooner, but we may be under an embargo with other movie theatres until a certain date.
Where is the most up to date schedule?
Right here. It's super easy to read, easy to add to your own digital calendar, and it helps Google and other ticketing sites find our showtimes! Plus this Google Calendar is easy for us to update from anywhere!
When will you update your showtimes?
Usually Monday night or Tuesday we know what's playing until the following Thursday. The Google calendar above is the fastest we can get it online, and it's easy to add to your own calendar!
WHY ARE THERE GAPS IN THE SCHEDULE?
Movie theatres have fluid relationships with their film studios. There are a lot of factors that go into what's playing.
- We usually know about a week and a half in advance.
- As soon as we can officially confirm a film, we list it's first week of showings.
- Studios may provide us with the option of special events or early screenings. You may notice a missing day before a release while we decide which movies to play.
HOW DO YOU PICK THE MOVIES?
It's complicated. Our booking agency works with us to figure out what's going to be popular. We aren't always 100% right, but that's where you come in! We love hearing your recommendations!
Why does the website ask if i'm a robot?